Ten good reasons why you should drink a beer! Number four is very important!
We all know that beer is an alcoholic beverage that people usually prefer to drink with certain meals, especially in North America and Europe. Beer has a greater protein and vitamin B content than wine, while its antioxidant content is equivalent to that of wine.
Beer is high in flavonoids, which are powerful antioxidants, as well as minerals that are crucial for various metabolic processes. If consumed moderately, beer can boost health in various ways.
Here are 10 good reasons why you should drink a beer!
1.Beer will keep your kidneys healthy! A recent study has discovered that beer is really good for your kidneys. In fact, each bottle of beer you drink reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
2. Beer can lower your bad cholesterol as well! Here’s what you need to know – the fiber found in beer can also help reduce your levels of LDL cholesterol, i.e. the “bad” type of cholesterol.
3. Beer can also increase your vitamin B levels! According to the experts, this drink contains several B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12). They also say that beer drinkers had 30 percent higher levels of vitamin B6 than their non-drinking counterparts, and levels that were twice as high as those of wine drinkers. Beer is also a generous source of vitamin B12.
4. Beer strengthens your bones, as the high silicon content leads to higher bone density.
5. Beer also works great as a cure for insomnia! Lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which are both present in beer, can promote sleep!
6. Beer will reduce your risk of a heart attack – significantly! According to the experts, beer drinkers have a 40 to 60 percent reduced risk of suffering a heart attack compared with non-beer drinkers.
7. Beer is also great in preventing blood clots! How this works – well, the experts say that the ingredients found in beer help prevent blood clots from forming.
8. The experts say that beer will boost your memory as well! A recent study has shown that beer drinkers are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia than non-beer drinkers.
9. This drink will also help you fight stress. A group of experts, at the University of Montreal, have found that two glasses of beer a day can reduce work-related stress or anxiety.
10. Beer will make your skin look more youthful and beautiful! Ladies, that’s great – right? The experts say that certain vitamins in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on pigmentation. Your skin becomes smoother and suppler. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share.