These 15 signs indicate that your body is too acidic and 7 ways to quickly alkalize it.
Today’s diet includes plenty of processed foods, meat, dairy products, eggs, white flour, sugar and soda.
Therefore it is hardly surprising that most people have mild or very acidic body.
Since the acidic body is literally an invitation to numerous diseases, try and make changes to your daily diet as soon as possible!
The alkalinity of the body is a prerequisite for good health
In order for your body to perform all bodily functions well, the pH value of bodily fluids should be slightly alkaline.
If the pH value of your blood is around 7.3, you are a healthy person, and if this value falls below 7.0, you have a acidic state of of the body.
Various processes that take place inside the body (digestion, breathing, secretion of body fluids and other metabolic processes), affects the pH value.
For example, during digestion, the stomach secretes hydrochloric acid and the pancreas – alkaline bicarbonates.
Any abnormality of these digestive juices will disrupt the pH balance in your body.
This can result in acidosis – increased acidic condition, or alkalosis – an excessively alkaline condition of the body, which is much rarer.
The acidity of of the body leads to a low immune system, inflammatory conditions and numerous diseases.
Can cause obesity and diabetes, cardiovascular disease, chronic fatigue, osteoporosis, arthritis, problems with bladder and kidneys …
Acidity of the body is enhanced by smoking and taking pharmaceutical drugs, artificial sweeteners and preservatives.
In acidic conditions, the organism takes important minerals from the bones and vital organs, such as calcium, magnesium and potassium to neutralize and trow out the acid.
And that seriously jeopardizes your overall health.
Signs that your body is too acidic:
- fatigue and low energy levels
- weakened immunity
- sensitive gums and teeth
- shortness of breath and cough
- sciatica and stiff neck
- headache and drowsiness
- vomiting, nausea, diarrhea
- bladder and kidney inflammation
- aching muscles and joints
- accelerated aging
- obesity and diabetes
- accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles
- allergies and acne
- growth of fungi in the body, such as Candida
If you recognize yourself in these symptoms, it is likely your body is too acidic.
But to make sure of that, you can visit your doctor and analyze the pH value of the blood and urine.
How to alkalize your body and restore it back to normal?
For optimum health, your daily menu should be made of 70-80% alkaline foods, and only 20-30% acid foods.
Here’s what you should do to reduce the acidity the body:
- drink at least 2 liters of water a day
- drink smoothies from fresh fruit and vegetables
- instead of carbonated drinks consume herbal teas and green tea
- instead of cow consume almond or coconut milk
- do exercise, because it contributes to the alkalinity of your body
- reduce your intake of foods such as milk and dairy products, sweets, cereals and processed foods
- eat more alkaline foods, such as avocados, bananas, broccoli, cabbage, celery, cucumber, spinach, lemon, ripe bananas, almonds, watermelon and more salads