Bread is an amazing food – and for those of us who love it, we really love it. But not everyone can eat gluten – what then?
Many gluten-free recipes taste, well, gluten-free. This one? Not so much – we think you’ll be astounded when you try it.
It’s inexpensive, rich in vitamins, fiber, and protein, and it’s easy to make – check it out below!
- 4 eggs
- 90 grams of flaxseed
- 90 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 90 grams of sesame seeds
- 90 grams of sunflower seeds
- 90 grams of walnuts
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 100 ml of water
- a pinch of salt
- Whisk the egg whites with the salt, then add the water and the baking soda.
- Next, grind the seeds into into fine powder (flour).
- Add your ground seeds to the mixture, and mix all well.
- Bake the bread for 50 minutes at 350 F (180 C).
Check out the video below for more: