Arthritis and joint pain can become a major issue, especially as we age. Fortunately, these natural herbs and oils can help!
Check out our list of natural arthritis remedies below:
- Aloe vera: Applying the gel topically can assist in joint pain management, but it can also be taken orally for it’s anti-inflammatory properties.
- Boswellia: As a natural anti-inflammatory, boswellia has the added benefit of blocking leukotrienes, which are a factor in joint pain.
- Ginger: We recommend using ginger in your tea, as ginger boosts immune systems as well as reduces swelling and inflammation.
- Green tea: Loaded with anti-oxidants, green tea helps combat the ravages of aging, including arthritis.
- Turmeric: In addition to a long-list of properties that make it a superfood worth knowing, turmeric’s anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent tool against arthritis. We recommend taking it orally, either as tea or in tablets.
Those are some of the best natural alternatives we’ve found for fighting arthritis – we hope you give them a shot, and see how much better your joint pain can be!