Cleanse and rejuvenate your body with young wheat!
With the arrival of beautiful sunny days comes the perfect time to cleanse the body of toxins.
One of the best cleansing methods uses the most powerful tool for detoxification – wheat grass, or the young wheat.
Wheat grass acts like a pure solar energy, and 7.5 grams have the same nutritional value as 175 grams of carrots, lettuce or celery.
Its cleansing ability has been known since the days of the Pharaohs.
Today, when faced with the daily stress, environmental pollutants, harmful radiation and unhealthy food, its detoxifying effect is more relevant than ever.
If you feel tired, heavy and inattentive, cleansing your body with wheat grass can help replace your energy and improve health.
Signs that you need detoxification:
- skin problems
- bad breath and body odor
- bloating and gas
- excessive weight gain or weight loss
- fatigue, poor concentration, poor memory
- premature aging
The benefits of wheat grass
Wheat grass contains over 100 elements needed to humans, including essential fatty acids, important enzymes and antioxidants.
One of the most important elements is chlorophyll, which accounts for about 70% of the composition of wheat grass.
Chlorophyll is a natural chelate and important compound for ejecting toxins and heavy metals from the body.
It also contains vitamins A, B, B17, C, E, F and K, and minerals potassium, iron, magnesium and calcium.
Wheat grass increases the number of red blood cells, purifies the blood and other organs and stimulates the metabolism.
Due to the high proportion of chlorophyll it enriches the blood with oxygen.
It effectively cleanses the liver and neutralizes toxins. It stimulates the thyroid gland and reduces the acidity of the body.
In addition, it helps with ulcers and other stomach problems.
It is used against ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea and other digestive problems.
It removes excess mucus from the body, rejuvenates the body, beautifies the skin, hair and nails.
Furthermore, wheat grass strengthens the immune system and increases the energy level. It is also a great help in the process of healthy weight loss.
Wheat grass reduces the impact of radiation due to anti-inflammatory enzyme SOD (super-oxide dismutase).
It helps against insomnia, promotes fertility and has anti-inflammatory properties.
The latest research confirms the effect of wheat grass against several types of cancer.
Wheat grass treatment
There are many supplements on the basis of wheat grass, and you can grow your own wheat grass and prepare freshly squeezed juice
During the wheat grass treatment it is necessary to throw out junk foods, GMO products, sweets, greasy and heavy food.
For many, it has an unpleasant taste, but you can cover it up by mixing it with fresh juices.
Consume the juice 30 minutes before a meal or instead of a meal if you want to lose weight.
This therapy provides the body with chlorophyll, vitamins and oxygen. It alkalizes the body and strengthens the bioelectric voltage, which is important for general health.
Start with 30 ml of juice a day. Later you can gradually increase to 30 ml twice a day.
At the beginning of detoxification you feel worse, you notice changes in your urine and stool.
This is a normal part of the process of removing noxious substances from the body. This stage lasts only a few days.
Increase water intake and continue with the treatment.
How to grow your own wheat grass
The cheapest way to get the juice is to cultivate your own wheat grass.
Wheat grows very rapidly, and you need organic wheat seeds, peat and soil for cultivation.
1. Soak wheat seeds for eight to twelve hours.
2. Leave the seeds in a glass jar and during the next 24 hours rinse them three times.
3. When germination starts, plant the seeds on top of the soil. The ratio should be one part peat to three parts of soil.
4. Water the planted wheat and cover the pot during the first three days in order to keep it moist. During those days water the wheat every morning and in the evening simply spray it with water.
5. On the fourth day unveil the jar and keep the seeds in indirect light.
6. The ideal temperature for the growth of wheat and avoiding mold development is 21 to 26 degrees C. If mold develops, plant new wheat grass.
7. Wheat grass can be harvested when it reaches 8 inches in height. Two days before the harvest, expose the wheat to the sun to ensure the synthesis of chlorophyll.
8. Use new soil and seeds for the next batch.
9. You can use juicer to make wheat grass juice or you can grind it in a blender mixed with water.
Wheat grass smoothie
Mix the following ingredients in a blender:
- 30 ml of wheat grass juice
- A tablespoon of chopped mint
- a cup of pineapple
- a cup of orange juice
- half a cup of lemon juice
- a teaspoon of honey
- 2/3 cup of ice
Drink this healthy and nutritionally rich beverage immediately.