Creative and unusual ways you can use apple cider vinegar that you didn’t know about!
The power of natural foods is incredible, and everyday foods that are secretly packed with healing properties are often sadly overlooked.
Your pantry is surely full with foods, and ingredients you use every day without realizing the extent of their benefits. In this article we are going to show you lots of unique ways to use a household staple-Apple Cider Vinegar.
What Is Apple Cider Vinegar?
It is a fermented juice from crushed apples that has vitamins and minerals. It has been known to help get rid of toxins in the body, fight infection and slow the aging process
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Has abundant nutritional value: vitamins A & B, essential fatty acids, enzymes, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, sulfur, iron.
- ACV is a diuretic, which removes excess liquid from your body and reduces bloatedness.
- Eliminates toxins.
- Boosts your metabolism.
- Promotes fat burning – ACV helps your liver metabolize fat better.
- Increases intestinal flora: combats constipation and promotes regular bowel movements.
- Kills harmful bacteria that make you feel lethargic and weak.
- Aids in the cleaning of your intestines.
- Improves digestive health.
- It is a miracle medicine for many ailments.
Use an apple cider vinegar that is raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized and unheated in order to receive ALL of its benefits. A well known brand that is widely available is Braggs.
Creative Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar
There really are too many benefits to count when it comes to our beloved Apple Cider Vinegar. We’ve done our best to list our favorite unusual uses for this great ingredient. Check the list out below:
Lose Weight Naturally
- Increases satiety (feeling full) and reduces the amount of food consumed.
- Mix 1 glass of water with 1-2 tablespoon AVC and drink on an empty stomach.
- The polyphenols founds in AVC help reduce the oxidation of bad cholesterol.
- To help heart problems and promote a healthier heart, mix ACV in your daily diet.
- Acts as a “germ fighter.”
- Dab ACV under armpits to reduce and eliminate bad odor.
- Mix ACV in warm water for a relaxing foot bath.
- Soak feet for 15 minutes.
- The antibacterial properties of ACV help eliminate bacteria, which causes bad smells.
- Create shiny hair by taking a tablespoon of AVC with a cup of water and rinsing your hair.
- Removes build up.
- ACV helps extract the valuable minerals found in meat bones.
- Add to broth when broiling.
- Also enhances the taste!
- Remove cavities and whiten teeth.
- Add a teaspoon of AVC to a small glass of water and swish around in your mouth for 2 minutes daily
- Mix 3 tablespoons with 1 cup of honey – take 3 tablespoons daily.
- The potassium and enzymes give you an extra energy boost.
- Removes contaminants, such as pesticides, from fruits and veggies.
- Mix 1 tablespoon ACV in a cup of water and soak produce for 5 minutes (slightly stirring) before rinsing.