Headaches are one of the most common health problems nowadays. Almost anyone on Earth has suffered a headache at least once in their life. The usually occur in cases of stress or high tension, but prolonged periods spent in front of a TV or PC, eyesight problems, poor diet and high-intensity workouts can also cause painful headaches.
No one’s really safe from headaches. They occur suddenly and can affect people of all ages. Besides the intense pain, headaches and migraines can be accompanied by blurry vision, vomiting and dizziness as well as fatigue and overall body weakness. Migraines are even worse than headaches – they are pretty painful and can interfere with your daily activities.
Unfortunately, science hasn’t been able to find a cure for headaches and migraines yet. People usually take painkillers for both problems, but the thing with painkillers is that they’re not a long-lasting solution and have adverse side-effects which can make matters worse. Luckily for you, we have something that can help.
Say goodbye to headaches and migraines!
As headaches can interfere with your way of life, everyone wants to relieve them as soon as possible. Luckily, it can be done naturally with a simple drink. The drink has baffled doctors around the world, and is considered a perfect antidote to painful headaches and migraines. Here’s how to prepare it:
½ a tablespoon of salt
A cup of mineral water
Squeeze the lemons in a cup of water, then stir well before adding the salt. Drink the mixture whenever you’re having a splitting headache for some much-needed relief. The remedy works thanks to the incredible benefits of lemon. The tropical fruit has a rich nutritional profile that can relieve numerous health problems including headaches and migraines.
- But, that’s not where the benefits of lemons stop. Here’s how they can improve your overall health:
- Put a few green lemons around your house to keep the air free of toxins and make your home smell fresh;
- Cut a lemon into 4 slices, sprinkle a bit of salt over them and put them on a plate in your bedroom to eliminate negative energies in your rooms;
- Put 9 lemons in a ceramic bowl lined with rice, then put the bowl on top of your fridge to keep the air in your home clean;
- If you’re suffering from flu or a cold, drink a hot cup of lemon tea with a bit of honey to relieve the symptoms;
- To attract love and positivity, put 3 lemons in a glass of water and leave it on your table in your rooms. When they go bad, replace the lemons;
- A mixture of lemon and salt can remove almost any stain from any surface or material;
- Gargle a mixture of lemon and salt to remove stains from your teeth and make them whiter than ever;
- Spray lemon juice in your home to destroy bad energies;
These are some of the reasons why you should add lemons into your diet. They won’t only give your meals a nice aroma and flavor – they will also treat various ailments and improve your overall health.