Give your skin a pamper with this all natural homemade citrus body butter.
Our bodies go through a lot, and tired skin can loose it’s radiance when it is in need of a little indulgence.
The weather can cause your skin to look tired, but lathering your body with shop-bought creams full if chemicals can do more harm than good.
For a real, and all-natural indulgence, try this citrus body butter that is easy to make at home, and chemical free.
The cream is made of natural essential oils, which do wonders for not just your skin, but your whole body too.
- 1 cup of organic coconut oil
- 4-5 drops of orange essential oil
- 4-5 drops of lemon essential oil
- Zest of half an organic orange
- Zest of half an organic lemon
- Zest of half an organic lime
- Warm the coconut oil slightly in a pan so that it becomes soft an pliable. Then place in a mixing bowl and stir so that all the lumps are gone, add the zest from all the fruits and continue to stir.
- Add all the essential oils ans stir thoroughly. Place in the refrigerator and let it cool so that it is solid, but not too hard.
- Finally, when the solution is cool, use a blender to whip air into the mixture, this will give it a fluffy texture, perfect for applying easily to the skin.
Use as and when you feel your skin needs an extra vitality boost!