It’s hard not to love dips.
There’s just something about the contrast of textures and flavors – and we’re here with what’s likely to become your new favorite dip!
If there are two dips we’re especially suckers for, it’s hummus and guacamole – and as great as they both are, why not combine them?
The combination of textures and flavors, of proteins (from garbanzo beans) and good fat (from the avocados) is just delicious!
- 2 cup garbanzo beans
- 1 lemon, juiced
- A pinch of cilantro
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1-2 avocados, depending on your preference
- Sea salt and pepper (optional, to taste)
- In bowl, mix all ingredients (except the cilantro), roughly mashed.
- (Depending on texture preference, you may choose to use a blender instead of roughly mashing.)
- Transfer to your serving bowl of choice, top with cilantro