Do you know why aloe vera should be frozen?
The properties of aloe vera, also called aloe, are well known around the world. Many people have an aloe vera plant in their home. However, others buy the plant leaf in order to take advantage of its properties. Today we will learn how we can take better advantage of the benefits of this plant when freezing aloe.
Surely you have noticed that by manipulating the aloe leaf most of the gelatinous substance that covers it, it slips into your hands. Therefore, a perfect way to be able to manipulate the plant better and conserve and freeze it. By freezing aloe, you can keep your properties intact for longer, and it is a very good way to have this plant available to use for medicinal purposes and even first aid.
Freezing aloe: Reasons to book aloe vera on your refrigerator
To freeze aloe vera, you should only pay attention to the following recommendations and instructions.
You will need to:
- large leaf of aloe vera
- large cooler to make ice cubes
Take the blade of aloe and with the knife, remove the entire top cover.
With the spoon, slowly remove the gel and carefully placed it in the cooler. You can use your hands to mold the gel, so that it can adapt to the void spaces.
Then, bring the cooler to the freezer.
You will be able to keep this plant perfectly and practically.
If you want to increase the efficiency of this plant even more you can add a few lemons in each space of the ice chest. You can also add vitamin E to add more properties to these magic cubes.
How to use frozen aloe cubes:
When you freeze aloe, you will have a perfect ingredient for your first aid kit. Some of the uses you can give are:
- In case of burns. Pass an aloe vera in the affected area immediately after receiving the burn.
- To cure blisters caused by footwear.
- To combat acne.
- Use an aloe vera cube to make homemade masks. In this case, leave the aloe vera in a container until it is thawed and then mix it with the ingredients of your choice.
- Before a blow, you can use a cubit and place it on the inflamed zone.
- To combat constipation you can add a cube of aloe in your favorite shake.
- Also to combat constipation you can prepare an infusion with it. To do this, simply heat a cup of water and add the ice cube until it melts, you can sweeten it with some honey and add a few drops of lemon juice. By taking this infusion for a week you will notice tremendous benefits.