We all want our homes to be safe, grounding places for our energy, but they don’t always feel that way. When you feel like something is off, though, know this: We have some tips that can help.
When negative energy hangs around your home, these strategies can help dispel and dissipate those negative vibes.
Try this first!
- 1 glass (it must be completely transparent)
- white vinegar
- granulated salt
- pure water
- Mix all the ingredients in the transparent glass and let it sit for 24 hours, preferably the area where you spend most time in. It is important to place it somewhere where others cannot see it, so that it absorbs bad energies effectively.
- Wait for a while before you check out the solution`s reaction, whether the level rose or the water overflew.
- After 24 hours, wash the glass with clean water and repeat the process, when needed. Put glasses all over the house and do this until the salt ceases to rise. This is a sign that your house is thoroughly cleaned from bad vibes.
This is also why soaking with epsom salts can help improve your personal energy.
- Clean the floors with salt and water mixture
- Don’t accumulate things you don’t need
- Keep cactuses in your living room
- Keep fresh fruits in the kitchen or dining room
- Keep your home clean and orderly
- Keep house plants in the home
- Open the windows regularly
- Proper ventilation
- Rearrange the furniture, giving importance to open space and comfort
- Smudging ( burning herbs, preferably sage, cedar, lavender, and pine)