We love sharing natural remedies with you, and there are some tools we love even more than most – one of which is castor oil.
In particular, castor oil is an amazing health tool, and we can’t wait to share these ways to use it with you!
Consider this amazing list of just some of it’s amazing uses:
- Allergies: Help relieve the symptoms of ocular allergies by rubbing a bit of castor oil on the eyelids before sleeping.
- Bites and stings: Use castor oil to relieve pain and itching from insect bites and bee stings.
- Bruises: Use castor oil to treat wounds and bruises.
- Cataracts: Just one drop of castor oil in your eye every night before sleeping can fight cataracts.
- Cysts: Get rid of pilonidal cysts by applying castor oil.
- Diarrhea: Alleviate chronic diarrhea by applying castor oil to cover the stomach.
- Foot massage: Massage feet daily with castor oil to remove calcium deposits.
- Hair growth: Massaging your head with castor oil for 20 minutes prior to shampooing will boost hair growth.
- Hearing loss: A few drops of castor oil in the ears can quickly treat hearing loss.
- Hoarseness: Use daily for three months on the vocal cords to relieve chronic hoarseness.
- Hyperactivity: Treat hyperactivity by applying castor oil to the stomach.
- Low back pain: Applied to the lower back once a week, castor oil can help relieve pain.
- Melanoma: It can be beneficial for the treatment of melanoma, when applied on a regular basis.
- Nail fungus: Eliminate nail fungus with daily use of the oil on effected areas.
- Skin cancer: When combined with baking soda, castor oil has been proven effective in treating skin cancer.
- Stretch marks: Massaging your stomach with castor oil in the last 2 months of pregnancy prevents stretch marks.
- Tinnitus: Just 6-8 drops a day for one month can help get rid of tinnitus.
- Warts: Used regularly for four weeks, castor oil can safely and effectively remove warts.
- Wrist injuries: Wrists wrapped in castor oil overnight will rapidly heal injury.