If you Have One of these Symptoms- You are Being Deadly Poisoned, Without even Being Aware of it

A number of people are exposed to toxins from mold, and not being aware of it. The mold is quiet and dangerous threat to us all, because it can grow behind walls, under floors and sometimes in the food you eat.

Usually we consume the mold toxins through touch, breathing or swallowing that can cause a variety of problems in the body, even some serious diseases.
 
Many people underestimate the “real power“ of mold, but it can sometimes be deadly. Doctors often can’t find the real cause of some illness, the mold is likely to be responsible for it.

How does the mold attacks and how does it reflects on the overall health?

There are some types of mold which release poisonous and invisible chemicals known as mycotoxins. These toxins are very hard to destroy, but not impossible to remove.

These invisible chemicals pollute the space around you, everything around you, even clothing and furniture.

When they enter the body they cause damage to the immune system, to the joints, nervous system, and more than that! Mycotoxins can even affect your thinking, your emotions, and affect the length of your life!

Despite these invisible chemicals – mycotoxins, mold can generate irritants and allergens that can cause irritability in people with varying degrees, depending on the sensitivity of the individual.

According to a study 25 to 28% of Americans are already genetically predisposed to have a problem with moisture.

What are the symptoms?

The biggest problem in diagnosing chronic intoxication by mold are exactly the symptoms. Because of similar symptoms, it’s usually replaced by other diseases such as Lyme disease, celiac disease, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome …

Mold can cause the following health problems:

  • joint pain
  • fatigue
  • headaches
  • food sensitivity
  • weight fluctuation
  • numbness and tingling
  • blurred vision
  • sensitivity to light
  • cognitive problems
  • confusion, memory loss
  • mood swings
  • sleep problems
  • autoimmune diseases
  • inflammatory problems, especially in the lung

You should be extra careful if your immune system has long been reduced. Mold can cause seriousdisease in the lungs, skin, eyes and more.

Where can mold be found?

In the US almost 50% of the buildings have water damage.

Mold loves moisture, which means that everything starts from the water pipes and rooms with poorventilation.

It is therefore necessary to completely change the old pipes.

But mold is not just in the wet areas. In fact, mold can develop under the carpet and behind the paneling,in air conditioners where dust and moisture collects, or any other place where water passes trough.

Mold reproduces in dark and damp places, but this rule is not final!

There are types of mold that persist and multiply in dry climate. There is mold in the food that is not noticeable: grains, nuts, chocolate, coffee and wine.

So if you are sensitive to mold, then double check the date on the food you eat and store it properly.

What to do?

The most important thing is to be informed. There are companies that measure the moisture or potential mold in your home or rooms where you spend the most of your time, they are just a call away.

Source: http://www.finelivingadvice.com/if-you-have-one-of-these-symptoms-you-are-being-poisoned-without-being-aware-of-it/

Tags from the story
, ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *