We know the various properties and benefits of thyme of natural medicine for the body, that’s where we realize that our grannies were right to say that everything natural is better.
For without a doubt the mother earth has given to the human being one of the most wonderful gifts which are the possibility of creating recipes through plants or herbs that are born of it, that is why you must take care of the environment.
Today there are multiple alternatives to end any evil that may be in the body these are usually highly expensive and in some cases can cause side effects to health, is why people now rely on natural medicine, as this is totally accessible to the public, since there are preparations that you can make from the comfort of your home.
In this publication we will talk about all the benefits of thyme to health, it is a powerful aromatic plant, is a member of the family of mint.
- It’s an antiseptic.
- Bactericidal and with expectorant properties that kill the microbes.
- Helps strengthen the immune system.
- Eliminates toxins.
- Increases resistance to foreign organisms.
A PLANT FOR MULTIPLE USES!
Once again Mother Nature deserves all the recognition possible because thanks to her we can prevent and eliminate any evil that has the body in a healthy, economic and without side effects.
So without further ado, we will tell you some important facts about thyme with the intention of adding this plant to your life that will undoubtedly become one of your favorites, below some of its benefits:
For respiratory infections its use is very common since this is a lung disinfectant plant, it is beneficial for:
- The throat pain.
- Infections of the nose.
- Its use as an oil is ideal in these cases.
IT IS ALSO USED TO TREAT PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WEAKNESS SUCH AS:
- Recover strength after an illness.
- It is effective against depression.
- Chronic fatigue and lack of concentration.
- Improves circulation.
- Increases memory.
- It balances the mind.
- The body and blood pressure increases when it is too low.
As a potent antibacterial and antiseptic agent, thyme essential oil is widely used in solutions for hand disinfection prior to surgery.
OTHER ADDITIONAL USES:
- Kill fungus on the nails.
- Kill the parasites.
- It is used for candida and vaginitis.
- It treats infections of the urinary tract and of the bladder since it acts as a diuretic.
- Relieves muscle aches, gout, arthritis, sciatica and sports injuries.
- You can use it as a hair tonic or face wash to treat acne or warts.
- It is ideal as an insect repellent.
- How To Prepare An Infusion Thyme Medicine.
THE INFUSION OF THYME WITH HONEY AND LEMON HELPS TO CALM THE SYMPTOMS OF:
- Sore throat.
Learn how to prepare it!
First, it starts to heat water and when it starts to boil it is removed from the fire. The necessary amount of thyme is then added and left to stand for ten minutes.
The preparation is then strained and served.
Thyme is not toxic when consumed according to the established doses.
In contrast, the use of essential oil of thyme is more restricted and should never be applied in pregnant women and in people with ulcers or heart problems.
Due to its high thymol content, the prolonged use of the essential oil of the thyme can produce hyperthyroidism or intoxication as a result of an irritation of the digestive system.
Now that you know all the benefits of this wonderful plant that you hope to get it and use it for your personal benefit, remember that if you have any questions you can consult a specialist, take care of your health is your responsibility, never forget it.