How to properly prepare ginger oil, ideal for pain and stress.
Ginger is a widely used in India and in China spice. Currently it is used worldwide and is an integral part of Asian cuisine mainly for its digestive properties. Ginger is particularly useful to soften meat in general and in many cases is added to foods for the sole purpose of making them more tender and thus make them easier to digest.
Both ginger oil as their are used as preservatives and flavorings.
Ginger oil is obtained from the root Zingiber officinale grass and particularly spicy and intense flavor is attributed to the presence of a bitter substance called gingerol. Most of the benefits of ginger for health are precisely due to the presence of gingerol.
The ginger oil benefits for health can be attributed to its digestive, carminative, expectorant, antiseptic, analgesic, antiinflammatory, stimulant and aphrodisiac. Ginger oil is known for its ability to treat stomach aches, nausea, heart problems, indigestion, inflammation, respiratory problems and menstrual disorders.
We tell you what specifically can benefit from this powerful root.
1) Stomach disorders: Ginger and oil are used for stomach aches. It is one of the best remedies, dyspepsia, colic, spasms, indigestion, flatulence, diarrhea and other disorders that have to do with the stomach and intestines.
Ginger tea is also used to relieve stomach problems, but also can increase appetite, something ideal for those who need to gain weight.
2) Poisoning: Ginger is antiseptic and carminative substance, ie, that can be used to treat food poisoning and intestinal infections and bacterial dysentery.
3) Nausea and vomiting: Research has shown that both ginger and its oil are ideal for people suffering from dizziness when traveling. The use of ginger may reduce nausea and prevent vomiting in pregnant women.
4) Malaria: Ginger and ginger oil are effective against yellow fever and malaria.
5) Respiratory problems: Ginger oil is ideal for use as an expectorant because it has proven effective in treating various respiratory problems such as colds and flu, cough, asthma and bronchitis.
It is very effective in removing mucus adhering to the throat or lungs and India often adds to tea. The benefits of honey and ginger health in treating respiratory problems are well known.
6) Menstrual disorders: Many women carry their period hardly notice it , while others suffer from severe pain and discomfort that can last one or two days.
Ginger and ginger oil can help regulate and relieve period pain.
7) Swelling and pain: Traditional Chinese medicine as India, they have always used ginger to reduce inflammation. The researchers tested their anti – inflammatory properties can be attributed to a substance called zingibain. This substance acts as a natural analgesic and reduces pain caused by muscle spasms, arthritis, rheumatic diseases, headaches and migraines.
The ginger paste like ginger oil are often used for massage sore muscles in order to eliminate muscle fatigue. Regular use of ginger oil leads to decrease of prostaglandins, compounds associated with pain. Therefore, ginger helps relieve pain and recently, Chinese researchers have discovered that it can also treat inflammation of the testicles.
8) Cardiac disorders: In China, those using ginger as a medicinal tool are convinced that stimulates and enhances heart health. Many people use ginger oil as a good measure to prevent various heart diseases.
A preliminary investigation indicated that ginger can be used to reduce cholesterol and prevent blood clots. With a cholesterol level decreased blood clotting and the risk of clogging of vessels which affects heart attacks and strokes are reduced.
9) Cancer: According to the American Cancer Society, preliminary research done on animals showed that ginger may be helpful in treating cancer.
Importantly, ginger oil should be used with caution and caution given its concentration.
Ginger oil can be diluted with other oils to make it softer without losing its properties. The best ones to use are: lemon oil, cedar oil, eucalyptus oil, frankincense oil, geranium oil, rosemary oil, bergamot oil, rose oil and orange oil.
10) Stress: Ginger oil, being an essential oil has stimulating effects and thus relieves depression, psychological stress, fatigue, dizziness, agitation and anxiety.
How to prepare ginger oil?
To take advantage of and enjoy all the benefits of ginger oil we will teach you to prepare your own hands this remedy can not be beaten. Pay attention to the following steps and gather the following ingredients:
- 40 g of ginger
- ½ liter olive oil
- 1 glass jar with a tight lid
- Grate the ginger and put it into the jar. Then pour pint of olive oil.
- Mix well integrated and closed with the cover.
- Leave to marinate for a week but every day shake the bottle.
You can now use your ginger herbal remedy to relieve sore muscles if you want to apply it topically or to consume.
You can also use some of this oil of ginger hair care. Is amazing!
For use in the kitchen, filter the oil or leave some pieces of grated ginger if you want to add to your dishes.
Remember that the use of ginger oil should be limited to two or three drops in case you want to include it in teas or other preparations for drink.
In all uses, the amount used should be minimal.
Surely you know someone who ginger can be very useful. Do not forget to share this information so that others can benefit.