The real truth about microwaves everyone ignores!
During the World War II era, two scientists invented a tube that created microwaves called the magnetron.
Combining the magnetrons with Britain’s radar system, the microwaves were efficient in spotting Nazi warplanes on their mission to bomb the British Isles. In an accident, Percy LeBaron Spencer from the Raytheon Company (many years later) found that microwaves were able to cook food. He even found that radar waves melted a candy bar in his pocket.
The first microwave oven to hit market shelves was called the Radar Range, that was large and heavy like a refrigerator. Recent studies have shown that microwave ovens are harmful towards our health.
How do microwave ovens heat/cook out food
Alternate currents force atoms to reverse their magnetic charge. This is what produces friction and vibrates the water within food molecules making the food heat right up.
How are microwave ovens dangerous?
Inside of any microwave there is 2.45 billion hertz which is okay, until the seal in your microwave door has a leak from aging. All it takes is 10 hertz to harm the body and you will not be aware until the damage is done.
How does a microwave oven harm our bodies
- Causes birth defects
- Cataracts- due to our eyes lack of blood vessels to dissipate the cellular stress and heat from the microwave
- Weakened immune system
- Lowered resistance to viral and bacterial infections
- More serious illnesses
What does the microwave oven do to our food
- Breaks chemical and molecular bonds
- Swiss scientist, Hans Hertel’s study suggests microwaving food degrades and depletes food of its nutrients
- The radiation from the microwave destroys and deforms the molecules in the food, creating dangerous radioactive compounds
- In 1992, a study from the Search for Health, researched the effects of participants that consumed microwaved vegetables
- Rapidly increasing cholesterol levels
- Decrease in hemoglobin causing an anemic-like conditions
- Decrease in white blood cells
- Increase in leukocyte (indicating poisoning and cell damage)
- Microwaved breast milk looses 96% of its antibodies
- Microwaved Infant formulas’ structure is altered, changing the components in amino acids, creating immunological abnormalities
Even if your microwave is sealed properly, you will still be exposed to the harmful levels of the electromagnetic fields. EMF can be absorbed by human bodies( which is exactly why they’re used for x-ray machines) but can cause health concerns. The EPA suggests limiting exposure to EMF of.5mG to 2.5mG. If you were to stand 4 inches from your food cooking within the microwave, you will be exposed to 100-500mG.
Even standing within 3 feet from the microwave will give you 1-25mG. Microwaves may be more convenient and quicker than a regular oven, but they drain the nutritional value out of your food, leading you to suffer from using it.