If you’re a fan of cannabis, you’re going to love this: Juicing it offers additional benefits! Read on to learn more!
Proponents say juicing raw cannabis can help with the following:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Interstitial cystitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Chronic bacterial infections
- The fresher the better
- Cannabis that’s been dried and prepared for smoking won’t work
- Shoot for roughly 15 leaves and 2 buds each day
- Mix with other vegetable juices to cut down the bitterness
- 1 part cannabis to 10 parts carrot juice, for instance, may work well
Like any superfood, the most positive effects can be found by using cannabis as a preventative supplementation to your diet.
The introduction of cannabinoids into your diet can improve the two-way communication in your cells, leading to reduced inflammation.
The cannabinoids also work to prevent or fight symptoms by providing nerve cells with two-way communication.
Of course, if marijuana is not legal in your state, please use caution and recognize that we by no means are telling you to consume marijuana.