This homemade cream of parsley leaves and lemon (or apple cider vinegar) will help you to whiten your skin and clean your face of dark spots and freckles and your skin will look much healthier.
Use The Leaves Of This Plant To Help You Against Wrinkles, Acne, Dark Spots And Sun Allergies0
Parsley is rich in vitamins and minerals, and its juice contains essential oils with high contents of potassium and manganese.It is even used as a remedy against fever, renal illness, urinal tract illness, diabetes, inflammation of the eyes, and fatigue.In cosmetics, parsley has always been known for its whitening and regenerative properties.It eliminates the redness, annoyance and distension perfectly, it whitens the skin, refreshes and gives you a healthy tone.It helps to eliminate the acne and the blackheads.
Here, we’re presenting you a recipe for a natural lotion made of parsley leaves that you’re going to use every day.
1. 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley leaves
2. 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
3. 200 ml of water
1. Put the water on the stove to boil. Add the chopped parsley and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Remove it from the fire and leave it to cool down.
3. After it has cooled down, add the 1 teaspoonful of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
4. Pour it in a glass container and keep it in the fridge.
Way of use:
Use the lotion every morning and evening.
This homemade lotion closes the pores on your face perfectly, but it also cleans and whitens the skin.
Thanks to the unique properties parsley has, it also helps in the disappearance of freckles and dark spots and in return, gives you a clear and brilliant complexion.
Use it every day and in only one month, you’ll notice the difference on your skin!