What Wi-Fi, cell phones, iPads are doing to your child’s brain, 100+ scientists are petitioning the UN…
The modern technology, especially the use of cell phone, has greatly affected the whole society, from school children to adults.
Although these gadgets have made our lives easier, they seriously impact our health. They emit electromagnetic waves which affect people’s DNA, thus leading to increased brain cancer rates.
Children, because of the thin skin, can absorb much more radiation than adult people.
A group of 31 scientists, from 14 different countries have conducted a study regarding the dangers of cell phone use.
You can reduce this risk by taking the following steps:
- Do not allow your child use a cell phone or any other similar gadget. Make sure you protect your children because they do not need any cell phone.
- Limit your use of cell phone. While at home or at work, use a land line instead of a cell phone.
- When having a low reception, do not use your cell phone. In this case, your cell phone uses more power and emits more radiation. So, use it when there is a good reception and full bars.
- Store your cell phone safely. Make sure you use a headset for making calls and avoid placing your cell phone against your body.
Other important tips:
- Avoid placing electronics in your lap.
- Avoid using some electrical devices, including heating pads and electric blankets.
- When sleeping, keep the electrical devices as far as you can from your body.
- Computer monitors and flat-screen TV emit less EMFs.
- Try to walk barefoot because in that way you absorb negative ions from the ground which further reduce stress hormones.
- Buy some beeswax candles orHimalayan salt lamps because they are natural ionizers and absorb EMFs in the air.
Dr. Devra Davis, explains the dangers of cell phones in the following video.